Hi! i'm Tirta, an INTJ-T who choose to be a Website Developer for a living. If you interested in my services to build amazing website, you can call my cellphone number. And then we can meet at nearby Coffee Shop, because I coffee very much.
- Responsible to deliver solution that bring positive impact by hands-on with many up-to-date software technologies.
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Research, design, test, deploy, and maintain high performance, scalable, and secure software products focusing on back-end, with involvement in developing web front-end and API.
- Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software development methodologies and embedding quality in every aspect of the delivery life cycle.
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines.
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers application development work.
- Proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time.
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work.
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers to build React JS products.
- Build and ship features with Node/Loopback.
- Build efficient and reusable frontend systems and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate frontend best practices.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Design and maintain API framework.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
New place, new hope. Because I applied for IT Staff job, then my jobdesc became more broader. From network installation, repairing pc or printer, editing image, until creating a presentation. But I'm happy, at least I can sleep well at night.
Yes, I have an opportunity to be a Civil Servant. I devote myself to be a good, clean and excellent civil servant. But after 5 years i'm trying to hold on, I became tired. And for one reason or another, I QUIT.
My first experience to be a Website Developer, I love this company, because it is a StartUp company. Unfortunately the StartUp progress isn't going well, whether I want it or not, I had to leave this company.
This is my ongoing and latest projects:
Sooplai - After Orami decide to not continuing the React Orami, they decide to change their business model. Their business model shifting from B2C to B2B, and make a system named Sooplai. As a Front-End, I build the app from scratch using React, Redux and Next.js for server rendering.
Kanban React - This time I using React, React dnd, Redux and Local Storage for building this kanban.
Orami.co.id - Orami is E-commerce apps focusing on Mom and children stuff.
Hackernews Reader - A hackernews reader made with React Native.
Password Manager - A password manager application made with React.js
Github Card - A github profile card made with React.js
Jumpers Game - An arcade game made with Phaser.js framework.
Kanban Board - Kanban is a trello like application, it’s a Project Management System made with Vuejs, Firebase, and VueFire.
chrysanthemum.hijab - A responsive e-commerce website designed for Chrysanthemum Hijab, an online store that specializes in Hijab and Scarf products. Chrysanthemum Hijab based in Tangerang, follow their instagram @chrysanthemum.hijab for giveaway and discount.
melok-kinanthi.com - A responsive weblog designed for Melok Roro Kinanthi, a professional psychologist based in Jakarta. This weblog is her personal site, mainly used for writing her opinions, ideas, info, etc.
melok-kinanthi.net - A responsive website designed for Melok Roro Kinanthi, a professional psychologist based in Jakarta. this is her professional site.
APK Bajakan - A responsive website designed for visitor to download their favourite android apps and games.
Linksconvex - A static website of Linksconvex company profile. This is my first project on my first job in the company, too bad not long after I left, the company collapsed and the website isn't continue.